? Wednesday, 4th November 2020
? 14:00 GMT ? 15:00 CET ? 09:00 USA ET
- Join Paul Cook, founder of The Hybrid Event Centre, who has pioneered the use of online elements in events
- The webinar is completely FREE of charge – register using our Zoom link below!
PHOTO: Remotely Engaging: How to reach new audiences by breaking out of the conference centre (written by Martin Shepherdly and Paul Cook)
Speaking virtually requires extra skills to engage online audiences. Register for our next webinar & learn how to increase engagement with your audience.
What will be covered?
- Virtual speaking – at virtual events, at hybrid events and the rise of hybrid hubs
- Predictions as to the Events Scene in 2021
- Why skills in virtual speaking are more important than ever
- Practical tips that apply to any virtual speaking gig
About Paul Cook
Paul Cook has been immersed in events for over 20 years, as a writer, researcher, speaker, facilitator, educator, advisor and producer. He is a content writer, hybrid and virtual events producer and founder of the Hybrid Event Centre. Building on his event risk management roots, his experience at Pinewood Film Studios and working with new technologies has naturally led him to working in and developing the application of virtual and hybrid events for business growth.