VIDEO: Anne Conneally (Director of Member Services & Development) discusses the benefits of joining EuroCHRIE
Why Join EuroCHRIE?
EuroCHRIE membership provides you with highly-valued networking opportunities with institutions, organisations and experts from around the world. Additional benefits include marketing, use of a variety of social media platforms, top quality education & research journals, publications, workshops, news from around EuroCHRIE countries with discounts on EuroCHRIE annual conference and partner products.
As a member you are eligible to receive and nominate members for a range of awards to recognise contributions to both education and industry. The EuroCHRIE Board and appointed positions offer governance opportunities to those members who wish to help to shape the future of the Association and the industry.
Key Benefits of EuroCHRIE Membership
Plus the following…
- International CHRIE Membership;
- Access to the ICHRIE Members directory;
- Exclusive Members Area on EuroCHRIE.org
- Reduced conference rates on all ICHRIE and federation conference attendance (3 per year);
- Advertising and marketing opportunities;
- Faculty internship opportunities with top international hotels;
- Discounts on industry products, programmes and workshops;
- The monthly CHRIE newsletter Communiqué accessed through CHRIE.org
- The Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Cases (JHTC)
- The Journal Hospitality and Tourism Research JHTR the online journal from SAGE but also hard copy for your bookshelf;
- The Journal Hospitality and Tourism Education JHTE – the quarterly award-winning journal that relates to articles on teaching, learning and assessment in the classroom;
- Eta Sigma Delta Chapter Membership
- Opportunities to bid for future EuroCHRIE Conferences;
- Financing for small group meetings (SGM) of up to 2500 Euros;
- Standing for governance positions in EuroCHRIE and ICHRIE;
- Voting rights for elections and awards.
* Benefits are dependant on membership category
Whether you are an educator, retired professor, industry CEO, independent consultant or student EuroCHRIE has a membership category that matches every profile each with its own separate fees, benefits and extras. Please read on for a summary*. Membership is valid between January 1st – 31st December of each year.
ICHRIE has become an international organization with members from every continent in the World. At the same time, more and more hospitality and tourism faculty from emerging markets are searching to become a part of our international organization. The greatest challenge is the cost of their membership could equal a week’s salary and that makes it impossible for them to join our organization.
Our Members Include:
- Hospitality, Tourism, Events and Culinary School Educators;
- Graduate Students;
- PhD Students;
- Industry Trainers;
- Industry Consultants and Representatives;
- Government Officials;
- Professional Associations;
- Anyone interested in hospitality, tourism, events and culinary education and training