The Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) is the leading hospitality and tourism certification, obtained by nearly 30,000 students and professors. Training includes foundational metrics, definitions, formulas, methodologies, benchmarking and industry reports as well as analyzing property and market level data. This workshop prepares educators to offer the CHIA training to their students. Qualifying students receive a certificate of accomplishment and can use the CHIA designation on their resume/CV and business cards. For more details or to register, please contact email@example.com.
CHIA – 5-week, 2 hours, 10:00am or 8:00pm
- Wednesdays, May 26, June 2, 9, 16, & 23
- Thursdays, July 8, 15, 22, August 5 & 12
- Tuesdays, Aug 24, 31, Sept 14, 21 & 28
- Wednesdays, Oct 13, 30, 27, Nov 7, 14 & 21
The “Certification in Advanced Hospitality and Tourism Analytics” (CAHTA) is a comprehensive training program where students demonstrate analytical skills to conduct an industry quality hotel or tourism research project (Market Study, Event Impact Analysis, Feasibility Study and Economic Analysis). This workshop prepares educators to offer the CAHTA training to their students. For more details or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAHTA – 5-week, 2 hours, 10:00am or 8:00pm
- Tuesdays, June 22, 29, July 6, 13, & 20
- Wednesdays, Aug 4, 11, 18, 25, & Sept 1
- Thursdays, Sept 23, 30, Oct 7, 14 & 21