Updated October 2021
We are winding down the year of 2021 and look forward to 2022 being an exciting year. Please let us know if you need any assistance from the SHARE Center. We enjoyed seeing many of you at the recent ISTTE and EuroCHRIE Conferences.
We hope to see you at these upcoming conferences:
- JHTM Online Research Symposium – October 20
- THE-ICE IPoE – October 25-27
- American Real Estate Society (ARES) – November 4-5
- Revenue Management Educators (RevME) – December 14-15
- World Research Summit for Hospitality & Tourism (UCF) – December 14-15
- Graduate Conference in Hospitality & Tourism – January 7-9
- CAUTHE – Feb 7-9
“Introduction to Hotel Data in the CoStar Suite User Interface” special workshop –
Earlier this year, the CoStar Group completed the first milestone in integrating STR hotel data into the CoStar Suite user interface. We will demonstrate the functionality of the CoStar Suite UI and introduce participants to the new hotel data and related improvements. The date and time will be Wednesday, November 10 from 10:00am to 12:00pm, U.S. Central Time. The link to register is: https://costar.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYpd-GprTkpG9CIBAoJXaMTRt_msQXWpe6g
The Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) is the leading hospitality and tourism certification, obtained by nearly 30,000 students and professors. Training includes foundational metrics, definitions, formulas, methodologies, benchmarking and industry reports as well as analyzing property and market level data. This workshop prepares educators to offer the CHIA training to their students. Qualifying students receive a certificate of accomplishment and can use the CHIA designation on their resume/CV and business cards. For more details or to register, please contact email@example.com.
CHIA – 5-week, 2 hours, 10:00am or 8:00pm, U.S. Central Time
- Tuesdays, January 18, 25, February 1, 8 and 15
- Wednesdays, March 9, 16, 23, 30, and April 6
- Thursdays, April 28, May 5, 12, 19 and 26
The “Certification in Advanced Hospitality and Tourism Analytics” (CAHTA) is a comprehensive training program where students demonstrate analytical skills to conduct an industry quality hotel or tourism research project (Market Study, Event Impact Analysis, Feasibility Study and Economic Analysis). This workshop prepares educators to offer the CAHTA training to their students. For more details or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAHTA – 5-week, 2 hours, 10:00am or 8:00pm U.S. Central Time
- Thursdays, February 10, 17, 24, March 3 and 10
- Tuesdays, April 5, 12, 19, 26, and May 3
- Wednesdays, May 18, 25, June 1, 8 and 15
Student Market Study Competitions – Just a reminder that we have four student competitions taking place in October and November and we would be delighted for you to join us. Let us know if you would like to attend and see the great presentations from the students.
- Global Competition – Competition is November 13th and 14th
- Central & Eastern Europe – Competition is November 5th
- Spanish – Competition is November 17th
- Philippines – Competition is November 20th