The Value of International Accreditation Programs
27 Apr 2020 – As part our webinar series, Dr. Olgun Cicek discusses the value of international accreditation programs post-Covid-19.
In order to combat with the post-COVID-19 implications, the webinar is intended to discuss the added value of accreditation and quality assurance practices of Hospitality Programs for their international recognition as well as student recruitment.
- What are the available accreditation schemes for hospitality programs at national and international level?
- Which strategies should be followed by hospitality programs for international student recruitment post-COVID-19?
Links in this webinar
- Webinar Survey: Fill out the survey ›
- Webinar Slides: Download ›
- Article: Phil Race talks… ‘Musing backwards and forward’
- Website: Sally-Brown.net