As we are all doing online teaching, several colleagues from around the world have asked me for guest lectures on smart tourism or / and COVID recovery related issues.
I have tried to accommodate many requests but time is at a premium with some many activities happening in parallel. As it is the time for solidarity and sharing I have been uploading many of my presentations, conferences, and events on my YouTube channel. Please subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/ProfessorDimitriosBuhalis so you can be kept up to date. You are more than welcome to use these videos for your classes and online teaching or as resources for students and researchers to use.
These are complemented with the research and the publications that are provide the knowledge base for engaging with tourism and hospitality in depth. Please see https://www.buhalis.com/publications/
The more we share the better it is for everyone at these difficult times.
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Keynote TTRA Conference Innsbruck
30 September 2020 – Smart Tourism strategies in the COVID-19 Era TTRA Europe 2020 Innsbruck, Austria Smart Destinations – Smarter Tourists
- Bournemouth University World Tourism Day Celebration panel
27th September – #WTD
- United Nations World Tourism Organisation UNWTO webinar
COVID-19 and Smart and Real Time Tourism Sandra Carvao Chief, Market Intelligence and Competitiveness at World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Bournemouth University
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis panel on ICSIMAT 2020 panel
26 September 2020 – Learning from Greece: Tourism and Hospitality Resilience in the Covid-19 era ICSIMAT 2020
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Special Keynote Speaker on smart tourism for the 1st International Virtual Conference on Rural Tourism – Challenges, Scope & Entrepreneurship Development
13 September 2020 – Vardering India, Dehradun – 248001 Uttarakhand, India
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Smart Tourism and restarting tourism in the COVID -19 era Presentation Video
- TTRA Europe Webinar 2 September 2020 exploring Post Covid Travel in Europe
Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Bournemouth University and Sarah Duignan STR Chaired by Dr Sean T. Ruane TTRA Europe Chair
- Smart tourism in the new era of tourism and a response to COVID
24 June 2020 – In this webinar, Professor Dimitrios Buhalis (Bournemouth University England) explains how smart methodologies are key to tourism’s survival and talks to Associate Professor Ian Yeoman (Victoria University of Wellington New Zealand).
- Bournemouth University Online Conference
11th May 2020 – Reignite Mediterranean and Leisure Tourism in the post COVID-19 era / Chair: Professor Dimitrios Buhalis
- Prof Dimitrios Buhalis presentation
Information Communication Technologies and digital marketing: Smart Tourism towards Ambient Intelligence tourism
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis, Smart Tourism and the future of tourism towards 2030
Guilin UNWTO PATA
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis on Real Time Tourism and Nowness – Digital Marketing and Circular Trends
Presentation on 16th November 2019 at the University of Aveiro in Portugal
Stay safe and take good care – also encourage your students to donate blood – there is a great need right now everywhere in the world