CHRIE Communique – Special Education Issue
The Special February 2020 Education issue of Communique is now available!
Read more about:
- So Much to Talk About
Jeff Beck, President
- What Will You Bring to the Party?
Kathy McCarty, CEO
- About the Issue
Nicholas Thomas, Director of Education
- Integrating Industry Applications into Learning Experiences
Galen Collins, Northern Arizona University
- Mentoring First-time Teachers in Hospitality Education
Eric Brown, Iowa State University
- The Robots are Coming… The Robots are Coming… or Are They?
- Using Virtual Exchange as a Teaching Tool
Dipra Jha, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Where do the students hang out? Suggestions on how to engage students during the #DeleteFacebook movement
Linchi Kwok, Cal Poly Pomona
- Preparing Students for Industry & Focussing on Employability
Peter Russell, Russell Partnership Technology
- The Hospitality Manpower Shortage – Understanding the effect on industry employment, education admissions and exploring solutions
John Lohr, Hosco
- Bridging the Gap between Postgraduate (Industry Impactful) Research and Industry Research Needs
Glenn McCartney, University of Macau