Renew your Membership with EuroCHRIE
The holidays are looming, a new year is upon us and we’re always reminded to consider the year that has passed.
For me, it brings a lot of thoughts on the last 6 months and the first quarter of my term as your Director of Members, what have we started and what is still incoming?
In the past half year, we’ve seen so many things happening already, created in collaboration with you and based across our board of directors different initiatives.
- We hosted the first ever SGM in a (Euro)CHRIE context …
- And we’re about to host even more!
- We launched the all new website and online identity for EuroCHRIE
- You’ve had even more colleagues joining ICHRIE in Europe this fall
- You and your colleagues are following us even closer on Social Media and our website
- Anne Conneally has joined the board as an Area Consultant/Board Associate
- And we’re still looking for more people to join us!
- You’ve started renewing your memberships for 2020
So much good has happened in these few months – it has been a pleasure to be your membership anchor, working with you, being in contact with you, whenever we can help, facilitate, direct or develop with you.
Personally, I’m hoping that we in the coming year will see a further development of our Board Associates/Area Consultants, gaining more active board members from all over. There is no doubt that we are well represented in Central-western Europe, but we could easily have more members from West, South and Eastern-Europe as well as our Middle Eastern member countries. If you’ve ever considered a more active role in EuroCHRIE, I hope you will grab the New Year as an opportunity to dive in to this opportunity, or at least contact I or one of my colleagues in regards to this.
Of course, the season also brings along renewals. By now, you should have received your renewal notice from ICHRIE, I hope that you have renewed already and if you haven’t that you will be renewing this season. We are nothing without you, your participation and your sharing.
May 2020 be the start of a great new year and I hope, that we will talk even more, in the coming year.
All the best,
Hjalte Brøndum Mansa
Director of Membership