At the upcoming ICHRIE Conference in Washington, DC, we will be celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the STR SHARE Center.
We would be delighted to have you join us for a luncheon reception as we celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the STR SHARE Center. The event is Wednesday, August 3, 12:00pm at the Renaissance Washington, DC, the hotel for the ICHRIE 75th Anniversary Conference. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. After lunch, we will be announcing the launch of the new CoStar SHARE Center.
It has been an extreme honor to be able to serve academia and to partner with your organization through the years. We sincerely appreciate your support and input to help make this program a success. We hope that you can join us. Please RSVP to email@example.com. We are inviting friends to provide a short video to commemorate this milestone. Please let us know if you would be interested.
After the luncheon, we will also be announcing the launch of the new “CoStar SHARE Center”. We are excited to unveil the new generation of the SHARE Center and to demonstrate new products and programs. Much more hotel data immediately available, lots of new types of data, new training programs, online access for professors and students, and major updates for the CHIA and CAHTA.
Below are dates for several free webinars and workshops later throughout the year. For more information, or to register for a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to the CoStar Suite webinar – One 2-hour session, 10:00am or 8:00pm U.S. Central Time
Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) train-the-trainer workshops – 5-week series, 2 hours each session, 10:00am or 8:00pm, U.S. Central Time
- Tuesdays, June 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19
- Wednesdays, August 24, 31, September 7, 14, 21
Certification in Advanced Hospitality and Tourism Analytics (CAHTA) train-the-trainer workshops – 5-week series, 2 hours each session, 10:00am or 8:00pm U.S. Central Time
- Thursdays, July 21, 28, (skip Aug 4), August 11, 18, 25
- Tuesdays, September 20, 27, October 4, 11, 18
Revenue Management Certificate train-the-trainer workshops offered jointly with RevMe – One 2-hour session, 10:00am U.S. Central Time
2022 Student Market Study Competitions – We will be conducting five student competitions this year. Registration deadlines are September 2nd. For information and to register, email email@example.com.
- Global competition is open to all schools, Undergrad – November 19th, Graduate – November 20th
- Asia Pacific competition for schools in the AP region, mixed (UG & G) teams – November 4th
- EMEA competition for schools in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, mixed – November 8th
- Central & Eastern Europe competition for schools in those regions, mixed – November 11th
- Spanish competition for schools in Spanish speaking countries, mixed – November 15th & 16
All the best,
STR SHARE Center, 735 East Main Street
Hendersonville, TN 37075 USA