2022 CHRIE Global Research Marathon in collaboration with Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research (JHTR) is coming! This global event is led by Faizan Ali, Dai-In Danny Han, Henri Kuokkanen, Jenna Lee, Bongkosh Rittichainuwat, Chris Teng, and Jean-Pierre van der Rest.
We aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Foster research that advances theoretical and scholarly publications
- Create international sharing/collaboration space for members
- Stimulate scholarly activities among this scholarly community
- Provide close collaborating opportunities with journal editors
- Receive feedback from fellow scholars worldwide throughout different stages of research development
We are inviting CHRIE members to participate in 2022 Research Marathon. Teams will be formed in early March 2022. We have limited slots for participants, so please fill out this short survey by Feb 28, 2022. Participants will be selected based on their topics of interest/ expertise and eligibility (ICHRIE members, Group attends all three conferences, Faculty members only, possibly exceptional Ph.D. students).
Please note that your team must attend all three CHRIE conferences and receive feedback from JHTR editors and fellow scholars. There would be 4 – 5 members in each team. At least one of your team members need to physically attend ApacCHRIE (virtual), ICHRIE (hybrid), and EuroCHRIE (hybrid). This year these conferences will be delivered virtually or hybrid, and it will be more accessible. We also plan to form each team that consist of members from U.S., Apac, and Europe so that at least one team member can present their research at one of CHRIE conferences and provide/receive feedback.
- APacCHRIE (virtual), May 23-25, 2022, Malaysia
- International CHRIE (hybrid), August 3-6, 2022, Washington, D.C. U.S.
- EuroCHRIE (hybrid), Oct 24-27, 2022, Apeldoorn, Netherlands
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.