To help mark its 60th Anniversary, Glion is launching a free online course dedicated to the luxury industry, with a special focus on the ever-evolving luxury customer relationship.
The course, entitled ‘The Luxury Industry: Customers and Luxury Experiences’, launches on 16th May and incorporates three taught modules of three hours’ duration each. It is led by Dr. Barbara Czyzewska, our Academic Dean & Head of Luxury Brand Strategy Specialization.
As well as giving something back to the industry, the course will act as a taster for graduate education at Glion.
The course content will be delivered via the FutureLearn platform, across three modules of three hours’ duration each. Its syllabus includes:
- Origins and definitions of luxury
- Cultural perspectives of luxury
- The value of luxury
- The luxury customer experience, including co-creation, personalization, and best practices
- The changing face of the luxury customer experience
- Using data in the luxury industry
You are welcome to participate – simply use the link below to register. And if you have friends and colleagues who could benefit from studying the course, please feel free to forward this email to them.